They may sit in a niche below Audi's ultra quick RS line-up but they pack a mean punch.
What does UQ stand for?
UQ stands for Ultra Quick (flash; nautical navigation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UQ
- University of Plymouth Yacht Club (UK)
- University Place Youth Council (Washington)
- Unión Progreso y Democracia
- Union of People You Oughtta Respect, Son (wrestling)
- Universal Product Yellow Pages
- Udruzenje Poslovnih Zena (Serbian: Business Women Association)
- Union of Progressive Zionists
- United People of Zion (band; Israel)
- Upper Proliferative Zone
- Urban Progress Zone
- Unable to Quote
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Unified Quest (Title-X Army Exercise)
- Université du Québec (Québec, Canada)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- Utility Quality
- Uniform-Quality basis set constructed with a Number (N) of Gaussian (G) functions
- Université du Quebec À Chicoutimi
- University Quality Assurance Committee (Philadelphia University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They may sit in a niche below Audi's ultra quick RS line up but they pack a mean punch.
CRP's new selection of POP units are available to market at ultra quick speeds, meaning brand owners can now benefit from the marketing value of POP stands for last minute and seasonal promotions as well as for planned campaigns.
The best one landed that day tipped the scales at 10lb 2oz and was caught on a floating line, proving you don't need an ultra quick sinker even in the coldest of weather.
O'Brien, another master of concentration when among the balls, is as short as 4-9 with Hills so grab that 8-11 ultra quick.
The Waca pitch is renowned as being ultra quick, but this wicket isn't as quick as the Test strip is likely to be.