He also requested from the Centre that more power to provided to the state from the Ultra Mega Power Projects and other central power generation plants so that the average cost of electricity supply may not exceed beyond limits.
What does UMPP stand for?
UMPP stands for Ultra Mega Power Project (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UMPP
We have 1 other meaning of UMPP in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Music Production Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ujian Masuk Politeknik Negeri (Semarang State Polytechnic)
- Uranium Mining, Processing and Nuclear Energy Review (Australia)
- Ufa Engine Industrial Association (Russia aero engine manufacturer)
- Unifour Metropolitan Planning Organization (North Carolina)
- United Motion Pictures Organization (film distributor)
- University Microbiological Protection Officer (UK)
- University of Manchester Physics Outreach (UK)
- Unified Messaging Point of Presence
- Ukraine Media Partnership Program (est. 2002)
- Union of Moral Political Parties (Utah)
- Universal Multi Phone Programmer (software)
- Uplift Mofo Party Plan (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Unit Manpower Personnel Record (US DoD)
- Unit Manpower Personnel Roster
- Ute Middelmann Public Relations (Germany)
- Upper Midwest Pension Rights Project (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Universal Microprocessor Program Simulator
- Universal Microprocessor Simulator
- Universal Mobile Payment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is one of the largest renewable energy players in India and is developing country's first 4000 MW Ultra Mega Power Project at Mundra (Gujarat) based on super-critical technology.
It has acquired 30% stake in Coal Companies at Indonesia and is developing the first 4000 MW Ultra Mega Power Project at Mundra (Gujarat) based on super-critical technology.
Aquatech International Corporation has been awarded a contract to design, build and operate a seawater desalination plant for India's First Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) at Mundra in Coastal Gujarat.
New Delhi, Aug 17 ( ANI ): Three crucial CAG reports on coal block allocation, implementation of public-private partnership in IGI Airport and ultra mega power projects were tabled in the Parliament on Friday.
Earlier, the Board of the Exim Bank had accorded its final approval for project finance facilities aggregating $ 917 million for Reliance Power's 3,960 MW Sasan ultra mega power project ( UMPP).