And what a car it is - the stunning all-new Jensen Interceptor which will be designed, engineered and produced in ultra low volumes by some of the most highly skilled workers in the global automotive sector.
What does ULV stand for?
ULV stands for Ultra Low Volume
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULV
We have 11 other meanings of ULV in our Acronym Attic
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
- Utah LEGO Users Group
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Uniform Land Use Review Process
- Udruzenje Likovnih Umetnika Srbije (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia)
- Ultra Light Vliegtuig
- Ultra Low Voltage
- UltraLink Viewer (Rose Electronics)
- University of La Verne (La Verne, CA)
- Unmanned Launch Vehicle
- Ultra Light Vertical Array
- Uniform Linear Virtual Array
- United Licensed Victuallers Association (Australia)
- Universal Low Vision Aids (assistive technology)
- unclamping of the left ventricular cannula
- Ultra Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (High Speed Digital Interface)
- Union Loisirs Vacances Familiales (French: Union Family Leisure Holidays; travel agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the future, the prognosis is clear for a continuation of this trend to virtually every facet of the industry - even the ultra low volume segment.