The new products include the Intel Pentium M processor Low Voltage 738, the Intel Pentium M processor Ultra-Low Voltage 733 and 723, and the Intel Celeron M processor Ultra Low Voltage 353.
What does ULV stand for?
ULV stands for Ultra Low Voltage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULV
We have 11 other meanings of ULV in our Acronym Attic
- University of London Union
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
- Utah LEGO Users Group
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Uniform Land Use Review Process
- Udruzenje Likovnih Umetnika Srbije (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia)
- Ultra Light Vliegtuig
- Ultra Low Volume
- UltraLink Viewer (Rose Electronics)
- University of La Verne (La Verne, CA)
- Unmanned Launch Vehicle
- Ultra Light Vertical Array
- Uniform Linear Virtual Array
- United Licensed Victuallers Association (Australia)
- Universal Low Vision Aids (assistive technology)
- unclamping of the left ventricular cannula
- Ultra Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (High Speed Digital Interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new processors include the 600MHz and the 750MHz Ultra Low Voltage mobile Pentium III processors, of which the 600MHz model is the world's lowest-power PC processor according to Intel.
Designed for the smallest mobile PCs, the 500MHz Ultra Low Voltage mobile Pentium III processor has been built using Intel's 0.