Originally a fertilizer plant, Rentech intends to update the facility so that in the future it will produce not only fertilizer, but also "1,800 barrels [per day] of ultra clean, ultra low sulfur fuels .
What does ULSF stand for?
ULSF stands for Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULSF
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Unconstrained Least-Squares Frame
- United Lebanese Solidarity Fund (Beirut, Lebanon)
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
- Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Universal Life Secondary Guarantee (insurance)
- Upper Lateral Splay Graft
- USFSPA (Uniformed Services Former Spouses' Protection Act) Litigation Support Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Ultra Large Scale Integration
- Ultra Large-Scale Integration Density
- Universal Language Services Malta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fleetguard said the program provided for eight diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and 12 diesel particulate filters (DPFs), as well as ultra low sulfur fuel.