The refinery is on schedule to operate an ultra low sulfur diesel unit in October, The unit is expected to produce about 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) of ultra-low-sulfur diesel, making the refinery the Kingdom's first producer that complies with new environmental standards, Saudi Aramco said in a statement last month.
What does ULS stand for?
ULS stands for Ultra Low Sulfur (vehicle fuel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULS
We have 63 other meanings of ULS in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Legend Reference Pages (website)
- Ultra Low Rolling Resistance (tires)
- Upper Limit of the Reference Range
- Unified Land Records System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Unilateral Lung Reduction Surgery
- Unlimited Lights Racing Series (est. 1995)
- Uniformly-Improved Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Ultra Long Range Thermal Imaging System (thermography)
- Ultimate Limit State (British steelwork standard)
- Ultimate Limit States
- Ultra-Large-Scale Systems
- Unbundled Local Switching (FCC)
- Unified Logging Service (SharePoint Logging System)
- Unit Level Switch
- Unité de Logements et de Services (French: Housing and Services Unit)
- Unité Légère de Secours (French: Light Rescue Unit)
- Unité Logique de Sauvegarde (French: Backup Logical Unit)
- United Library Services (book wholesaler; Canada)
- Universal Learning System (artificial intelligence)
- Universal Licensing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cappelli was recognized for its use of the cleaner burning ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and the new, cleaner 2005-2006 construction equipment at its Renaissance Square construction site at 221 Main Street in downtown White Plains.
5 million passengers annually, as part of the county's Bee-Line System bus network, entered into an agreement with Sprague Energy to receive more than 3 million gallons of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel fuel (ULSD) annually.