Peabody Engineering, a division of Hamworthy Combustion Engineering Group, recently entered into an agreement with Gas Technology Institute (GTI) to develop a multi-fuel ultra-low NOx burner, based on the patented GTI Forced Internal Recirculation ultra low NOx natural gas burner.
What does ULNB stand for?
ULNB stands for Ultra Low NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Burner (heater)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ultra Low Noise
- Unbreakable Linux Network (Oracle)
- Unique Learner Number
- Unit Line Number
- United Legal Network (est. 1999)
- Unknown Last Name (Genealogy)
- Upper Limit of Normal
- Urban League of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
- USACE Learning Network (Huntsville, AL)
- Ultra Low Noise Adapter (computer hardware)
- Ultimate Linux Newbie Guide
- User Level Network Interface (program to allow host applications to directly access network interface)
- United Lao National Liberation Front (political party)
- Una Luce Nella Notte (Italian)
- Unilateral Laryngeal Nerve Paralysis
- Upper Limit of Normal Range
- University League Nursery School (Princeton, NJ)
- Upper Limb Neural Tension Test
- Uitgebreid Lager Onderwijs
- Ultra Low Oxygen (cold storage)