It was measured and found to be an ultra low frequency acoustic vibration.
What does ULF stand for?
ULF stands for Ultra Low Frequency (300-3000 Hz; 1,000-100 km)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULF
We have 35 other meanings of ULF in our Acronym Attic
- Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
- Ukrainian Legal Foundation
- Ultra Large Format
- Ultra-Low-Floor (tramway)
- Un-Lock then Firing (STRPN transition)
- Unified Look and Feel
- Unit Load Former (machine which loads cases and shrinkwraps them together)
- United Leukodystrophy Foundation
- Universite de Technologie et de Sciences Appliquees Libano-Francaise (French: Lebanese-French University of Technology and Applied Sciences; Lebanon)
- Unknown Life Form
- Unsolved Latent File (fingerprints)
- United Liberation Front of Assam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though not essential, experience in the following would be helpful: * Worked with underground communication systems, such as VHF/UHF Leaky Feeder and PED ultra low frequency.