What does ULEV-TAP stand for?
ULEV-TAP stands for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
- University of London Extramural History of Art Society (London, England)
- Utah Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ukrainian Legal Foundation
- Ultra Large Format
- Ultra Low Frequency (300-3000 Hz; 1,000-100 km)
- Ultra-Low-Floor (tramway)
- Un-Lock then Firing (STRPN transition)
- Unified Look and Feel
- Unit Load Former (machine which loads cases and shrinkwraps them together)
- United Leukodystrophy Foundation
- Universite de Technologie et de Sciences Appliquees Libano-Francaise (French: Lebanese-French University of Technology and Applied Sciences; Lebanon)