What does UL stand for?
UL stands for Ultra Linear
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UL
We have 15 other meanings of UL in our Acronym Attic
- United Kingdom Warning & Monitoring Organization (UK government agency now disbanded for monitoring the effects of nuclear weapon)
- You Know Who You Are
- United Kingdom Xenotransplantation Interim Regulatory Authority
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UK)
- United Kingdom Youth Parliament
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa)
- Srilankan Airlines Code
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level (Institute of Medicine, maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse side effects)
- Ulica (Russian, street; used in postal addresses)
- Ulm (Germany)