Which creates initiative like the Ultra Light Steel Auto Body [ULSAB] to attack problems common to the industry and blunt the perceived weight advantage of aluminum.
What does ULSAB stand for?
ULSAB stands for Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ULSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Limit Switch
- Upward-Looking SONAR
- Use Less Stuff
- User Level Security
- User Location Service
- Ultra Low Sidelobe Antenna
- Universidad La Salle
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edward Opbroek is program director of Ultra Light Steel Auto Body -- Advanced Vehicle Concepts (ULSAB-AVC), a project designed to demonstrate how to optimize steel's qualities to produce lightweight auto structures that meet a variety of mass, performance, safety and cost targets.