ODC is equipped to discharge treated wastewater at the rate of 30 cubic meters per hour, making it capable of handling the waste streams of even Ultra Large Crude Carriers (ULCC).
What does ULCC stand for?
ULCC stands for Ultra Large Crude Carrier (extremely big tanker)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULCC
We have 14 other meanings of ULCC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Life Church of Angels
- University Language Centres Australia
- Urban Land Ceiling Act (India)
- Urban Landscape Conservation Areas
- Ultralightweight Camouflage Net System
- Ultra-Lightweight Camouflage Net System - General Purpose
- University of London Careers Advisory Service (UK)
- Unpressurized Logistics Carrier Attach System
- Ultra-Light Camouflage Support System
- Ultra Low Carbon Bainite
- Ultra Low Cost Carrier (avation)
- Uniform Law Conference of Canada
- Union League Club of Chicago
- University of London Church Choir (est. 1992; London, UK)
- University of London Computer Centre
- Universal Life Church Christian Fellowship (est. 1959)
- underlying cause of death
- United Laotian Community Development, Inc. (est. 1994; California)
- Unified Life-Cycle Engineering
- United Linux Certified Expert
Samples in periodicals archive:
With water depths of up to 24m, Pengerang is a suitable site for a deepwater petroleum terminal, where very large crude carriers (VLCCs) and ultra large crude carriers (ULCCs) can berth.
Jeremy Barrett, a former pupil of Berwick High School is to take charge of the 380m long ultra large crude carrier Oceania.