Palmer Manufacturing recently introduced its Ultra High Temperature Cooler Classifier (UHT-Series), designed to cool sand from more than l,000F (538C) to as low as 120F (49C) at rates up to 40 tons per hour of incoming sand using a heavy duty steel fluid bed and a high horsepower high flow blower.
What does UHT stand for?
UHT stands for Ultra High Temperature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHT
We have 16 other meanings of UHT in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Health Status Survey (est. 1986; Utah Department of Health; Salt Lake City, UT)
- University High School of Science and Engineering (Hartford, CT)
- University of Houston System at Sugar Land
- University Health Services Support Organizations (Florida)
- Unit Hub SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Truck
- University of Hertfordshire Students' Union (UK)
- Unmanned Harbor Security Vehicle
- Ukrayins'ke Heral'dychne Tovarystvo (Ukrainian Heraldry Society)
- Ultra Headache Treatment
- Ultra Heat Treated/Treatment (dairy products)
- Ultra-Haute-Température (French: ultra-high temperature)
- Umwelt- und Hygienetechnik (German: environmental engineers and hygiene technology)
- Undergraduate Helicopter Training
- Unihockey Team
- Unit Horizontal Tail
- Universal Handling Tool (Apollo program)
- Universal Health Realty (Income Trust)
- Universal Heritage Travel
- Universal Home Table (sewing machine)
- Unterstützungs-Hubschrauber Tiger (German: Support Helicopter Tiger)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort make nutritious dairy products accessible for remote populations, the company plans to expand its distribution of ultra high temperature milk to those areas, because it does not require refrigeration.
Ultra High Temperature Subsea Control Fluid, Oceanic XT900 MacDermid Offshore Solutions has developed a subsea hydraulic control Ffuid, Oceanic XT900, capable of reaching a downhole temperature of 220 C (428 F).
William Blake will be supplying Red Deer's ranges of frozen and ultra high temperature treated herbs.
Commercial aseptic sterilization takes place within a closed, continuous system and allows the use of high temperature short time and ultra high temperature processes.