The use of ultra high solids coatings--solvent-borne coatings with a higher solids content and low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions--plays a central role.
What does UHS stand for?
UHS stands for Ultra High Solids
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHS
We have 106 other meanings of UHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-High Resolution Radar
- Universal Human Reference RNA
- Upper Hudson River Railroad
- Underwater Historical Research Society (est. 2004)
- Uniform Hazard Response Spectrum (earthquakes)
- Universal Human Relevance System (micro jobs platform)
- University Human Resource Services
- Ultra-High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope
- Ubuntu Home Server (computing)
- Ultimate Heat Sink
- Ultra High Speed (digital storage)
- Union Health Service, Inc. (health insurance; Chicago, IL)
- Union High School (Tulsa, OK)
- Union High School (Union, New Jersey)
- Union Höherer Schüler (Austrian Pupils Association)
- Unionville High School (Kennett Square, PA)
- Unit Home Station
- United Healthcare Services (UnitedHealth Group, Inc.)
- Universal Health Sport (Nimes, France)
- Universal Hint System (gamingy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of Ultra High Solids Coatings, that is solventborne coatings with a higher solids content and low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, plays a central role.
The new products include Enviroline 125LV-LT Chemical Resistant Lining, which provides gasoline, gasohol, and ethanol resistence to tanks, pipes, and containment applications; Enviroline 222LT Moisture Tolerant Lining, which provides chemical resistance for manholes, concrete sewage pipes, lift stations, wet wells, concrete pipes, and other sub-grade concrete containment structures; Enviroline 378LT Seam Sealer, which provides flexibility and resistance to bolted and riveted storage tanks, and interior and exterior seams; and Eviroline 199LT Ultra High Solids Epoxy Coating, which is designed for use on fiberglass and mat system applications.