Prior to joining Citi, Habis was an Executive Partner and the Chief Executive Officer of Al-Khabeer International, focusing on Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs), Multi Family Offices and Large Cap Corporates in Saudi Arabia.
What does UHNWI stand for?
UHNWI stands for Ultra High Net Worth Individual
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Health Network
- University Health Network (Canada)
- University Hill Neighborhood Association (Boulder, CO)
- University Hospital North Durham (UK)
- Unofficial Home of Notre Dame Football (fan website)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Nogometnih Klubova (Croatian: Association of Croatian Football Clubs; Switzerland)
- Union Hospitalière du Nord Ouest
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire (UK)
- Unidad Habitacional Nueva Tenochtitlan (Spanish: Tenochtitlan New Housing Unit)
- Unilaterally Hysterectomized-Ovariectomized
- United Homeless Organization (Bronx, NY)
- University of Hohenheim (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Upper Hatch Open
- Useful Heat Output
- User Home Organization (network technology)
- Ut Humiliter Opinor (Latin: In My Humble Opinion)
- Uganda Hotel Owners Association
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (Ohio)
- Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leisure property has also been a lower priority for the newly-wealthy, however we expect leisure destinations to take off when Ultra High Net Worth Individuals are fully invested in cities.
A report issued by research company Wealth-X, said the total number of ultra high net worth individuals in Qatar stood at 300 in 2012 compared to 290 during the previous year.
DE) Private Wealth Management division, serving ultra high net worth individuals, corporate executives and professional investors.
Private Jet One specializes in handling the private jet transportation for the wealthiest and most discerning individuals in the world, and regularly flies top Hollywood celebrities and executives, CEOs, professional athletes, major recording stars, and ultra high net worth individuals.
According to Target, Dossiers on Demand is designed to help prospect researchers go beyond traditional screening methods to uncover in their databases ultra high net worth individuals, defined as individuals with more than $30 million in investible assets.
Our Middle Eastern clients are typically ultra high net worth individuals with a global outlook and many have interests in Europe and the UK," commented Arnaud Leclercq, Head of Private Clients business in Eastern Countries and the Middle East.