Wealth-X, the ultra high net worth (UHNW) business development solution for Private Bankers, Prospect Researchers, Fundraisers, Marketing Executives and Business Development Professionals launched in the Middle East on 19 September 2012 at the Park Hyatt Hotel, Dubai.
What does UNHW stand for?
UNHW stands for Ultra High Net Worth (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- University of Nebraska High School (Lincoln, NE)
- Utah Navajo Health System (Montezuma Creek, UT)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program (various locations)
- Ultra Nano Hardness Tester
- Ente Nationale Italiano di Unificazione (Italian standards body)
- Unidirectional (ANSI)
- Unión Nacional Independiente (National Independent Union; Guatemala)
- Union Nationale pour l'Independance (French: Union for National Independence, New Caledonia)
- Union Network International (international trade union organisation)
- Uniroyal (tire company)
- Unitarian (Church)
- United News of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 26 June 2012 Fieldpoint Private, a wealth advisory and private banking firm catering to the needs of ultra high net worth families and institutions, has appointed an MD.
Howard joins the wealth management company as a senior portfolio manager and will lend his services to the firm's ultra high net worth and family office team.
Our Middle Eastern clients are typically ultra high net worth individuals with a global outlook and many have interests in Europe and the UK," commented Arnaud Leclercq, Head of Private Clients business in Eastern Countries and the Middle East.
net (Staff Writer) Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) has launched Wajaha, a Wealth Management service for ultra high net worth individuals.