Tokyo, Japan, Sept 28, 2006 - (JCN) - Konica Minolta has announced its decision to enter the market for ultra density optical (UDO) drives.
What does UDO stand for?
UDO stands for Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UDO
We have 21 other meanings of UDO in our Acronym Attic
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
- University Directories on Campus
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Ultra Density Optical (UDO) Desktop Drives and G-Series libraries from Plasmon (LSE:PLM), a professional data storage solutions company, have been granted certification for use with Symantec's VERITAS Enterprise Vault and VERITAS NetBackup.
1 works by automating the storage and management of data on optical devices through the aggregation of media into a virtual storage pool which can be used to write and read data from CD, DVD, Magnetic Optical and Ultra Density Optical media.
com Data archival solutions provider Plasmon (LSE: PLM) has been chosen by technology solutions provider HP to deploy its Ultra Density Optical drives and media in HP StorageWorks optical libraries.