Peak oil" theorists have cautioned--erroneously--for decades that world oil reserves are dwindling, but due to improved technology and the rise in oil prices, reserves that once were too difficult or costly to tap have become profitable and, as such, the world's ultimately recoverable resources actually have grown over time, the authors maintain.
What does URR stand for?
URR stands for Ultimately Recoverable Resources (oil reserves)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URR
We have 24 other meanings of URR in our Acronym Attic
- Unione Regionale Province Toscane (Italian: Tuscan Provinces Regional Union)
- Urban, Regional Planning and Transportation (conference)
- Universal RipSoft Quest (game authoring system)
- Université Rurale Québécoise
- Unregistration Request
- Upper Right Quadrant
- User Request (SESR bit - GPIB)
- Ugly Radio Rebellion (band)
- Ultima Ratio Regum
- Ultimate Recoverable Reserves (natural resources)