In my view, the solution to ultimate ratios is to allow the market to do its thing.
What does UR stand for?
UR stands for Ultimate Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UR
We have 13 other meanings of UR in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Quantum Turing Machine
- Université du Québec À Trois-Rivières
- Umm Al-Qura University
- University of Queensland Union (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- University of Quebec at Montreal (Canada)
- Ultimate Questioner's Vanity (Theory)
- Uncertainty Quantification Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory; New Mexico; est. 1943)
- Unknown Quantity
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (Swedish: Swedish Educational Broadcasting)
- Udmurt Republic (Russia)
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
- Underground Resistance (Detroit electro collective)
- Unemplyment Rate (labor statistic)
- Unfinanced Requirement(s)
- Unforgotten Realms (online animated comedy show)
- Unidirectional Ring
- Unified Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exhibit 7 displays the NCCI estimates of ultimate ratios alongside current accident year combined ratios.