LOOKING BACK South Eugene placed second at the Ultimate Players Association High School Western Championships ultimate tournament May 16-17 in Blaine, Minn.
What does UPA stand for?
UPA stands for Ultimate Players Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPA
We have 140 other meanings of UPA in our Acronym Attic
- User Plane Service Access Point
- University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test
- Urine Protein/Creatinine (ratio)
- Unwinding Protein 1
- Urine Protein 1
- Ubiquitous Peer-To-Peer (networking)
- Up to You
- Universal Printer, Pre- and Postprocessing Interface
- Ukrainian Planetariums Association
- Ukrainskaya Povstancheskaya Armiya (pro-Nazi WWII organization in Ukraine; Ukraine Rebel Army)
- Ultra Port Architecture (High Bandwidth for Display)
- Ultraperforming Algorithm
- Un Paso Adelante (Spanish TV drama)
- Unauthorized Precedence Announcement
- Under-Performing Assets (various companies)
- Undergraduate Policy Analysis (UC, Berkeley)
- Unified Program Account
- Uniform Partnership Act (Law)
- Unión de Pequeños Agricultores (Spanish: United Small Farmers)
- Union des Producteurs Agricoles (Canada; Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frisbee Tom Brennan from the Ultimate Players Association (www.
Dengler and Wiggins say they like the Ducks' chances of advancing to the Ultimate Players Association college championships May 28-30 in Seattle.