Herald Square is a key retail district in Manhattan that draws millions of shoppers each year, and is the ultimate destination for retailers," said Futterman.
What does ULDEST stand for?
ULDEST stands for Ultimate Destination
This definition appears very rarely
- Urban Landscape Dynamics (degree program)
- UtilityLine Diagram
- Uncorrelated Linear Discriminant Analysis (engineering)
- Uniform Low Dispersion Archive
- Ultra Light Displacement Boat
- Ultra-Long Duration Balloon
- Urology and Lithotripsy Devices Branch (US FDA)
- Union Land Development Corporation (Jordan)
- United Land Development Code
- Urban Leadership Development Group (Washington, DC)
- Update on Liver Disease and Hepatitis
- University Leadership Development Institute (Denver, CO)
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (video game)
- Unbelievable Laundry Detergent Man (comic)
- Ultra Low Drop Output
- Ulster Loyalist Democratic Party (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Unit Leadership Development Program
- Unit Leadership Development Program (US Coast Guard)
- United Liberal Democratic Party (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joined by a teenager named Jake, they set out for Ohio, with Canada as their ultimate destination.
In contrast to a traditional labyrinth, there were several entrances/exits and no ultimate destination or privileged pathway.
However, tax generally may be due in the state of ultimate destination.
By attaching a real person to this cargo, the goods clear customs more easily and reach their ultimate destination quicker and safer.