These include: the definition of serious crime; the requirement to identify the ultimate beneficial owner of a transaction (which may be hard in the case of a legal entity): and the proper balance between regimes applicable to lawyers and accountants in tax matters.
What does UBO stand for?
UBO stands for Ultimate Beneficial Owner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBO
We have 22 other meanings of UBO in our Acronym Attic
- Undominated Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- Ungermann-Bass Network Interface
- Unsatisfied Basic Needs Index (poverty indicator; various locations)
- United Bowhunters of New Jersey (US)
- United Bodo Nationalists Liberation Front (India)
- Union Bank of Norway Oslo
- Urinary Bladder Nontransitional Tissue
- Ublock Origin (web browser extension)
- Ultimate Baseball Online
- Ultimate Bottle Opener (Kult Inn product)
- Under Bench Oven (cabinetry)
- Underground Beat Online (Sacramento, CA based independent online magazine)
- Unemployment Benefit Office (UK)
- Unidentified Bright Object (radiology)
- Uniform Business Office (US DoD)
- Unincorporated Business Organization
- Unique Business Offering
- United Booking Office (1920's Vaudeville Syndicate)
- Universal Boxing Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, each parent was considered an ultimate beneficial owner of the Swiss finance subsidiary, and all of the requirements of the derivative-benefits test must be tested at the parent level.