More than 60,000 copies have been distributed free by the Ulster-Scots Agency in their latest bid to convince locals of Antrim that their thick country accent is a separate language.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Ulster-Scots Agency (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Global Change Research Program
- United States/Guatemala Labor Education Project (now United States Labor Education Americas Project)
- United States/North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Union Soudanais/Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (French: Sudanese Union/African Democratic Rally)
- Unique Short/Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 1
- United Soccer 1 (New Zealand)
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 2
- United Society of 3000GT and Stealth Owners
- Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former chief executive of the Ulster-Scots Agency was jailed for 21 months in March after he was trapped by a police officer in America pretending to be a young girl.
And last night Lord Laird, who heads the Ulster-Scots Agency in Belfast, said: "I'm convinced this production will revolutionise modern Ulster-Scots culture.
revival, the Ulster-Scots Agency (or to give it its proper name, Boord o Ulster-Scotch) is launching a new community radio network.
PLOT OF LAND (May not be suitable for houses) Contact: South Armagh IRA Aff t' jail wi' yu laddie by our Ulster-Scots correspondent, Jock Grant THE Ulster-Scots Agency has been found guilty of language abuse.
The Ulster-Scots Agency is running a flashy campaign promoting the language on Setanta Sports.
Byline: JOE GORROD SHAMED former Ulster-Scots Agency boss Stan Mallon is to fight a bid to extend his jail term for a child sex offence.
THE Ulster-Scots Agency has just published new bilingual guide to obtaining free drink courtesy of the taxpayer.