The new book was compiled by Mark Campbell and Jonathan Hamill from the Ulster Historical Foundation.
What does UHF stand for?
UHF stands for Ulster Historical Foundation (est. 1956; Ulster, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHF
We have 27 other meanings of UHF in our Acronym Attic
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- University of Hawaii Elder Law Program (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Washington's Health Education Leadership Program (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Health and Environment Learning Project (Wilmington, DE)
- Universal Home Entertainment Productions
- Ultra High Efficiency Particle Air (Filter)
- University Homeless Empowerment Relationship Organization (University of Michigan)
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization
- Uzbekistan Health Examination Survey (Ministry of Health; Uzbekistan)
- (Spin)-Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- Ultra High Frequency (300-3000 MHz; 1m-10cm)
- United Health Foundation
- United Hospital Fund
- Universal Harmonic Filter
- University Hospital Foundation (various locations)
- Unrestricted Hartre-Fock (Theory)
- Uppsala Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Utah Heritage Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-High Frequency, Demand-Assigned Multiaccess Communication
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Subscriber Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book was compiled by Mark Campbell and Jonathan Hamill from the Ulster Historical Foundation.
MacMaster (Belfast: Ulster Historical Foundation, 2009.