He said: "I'd forgotten how fast the Ulster Grand Prix is and my goal for the series of races was to top an average lap speed of 123 mph, which I managed and some more.
What does UGP stand for?
UGP stands for Ulster Grand Prix (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGP
We have 30 other meanings of UGP in our Acronym Attic
- Usual Gang of Idiots (Mad Magazine)
- Unternehmen Gesundheit Oberpfalz Mitte (health center; Germany)
- United Global Organization of Development (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Upper Grand Occasional Teachers (Canada)
- Urinary Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (biochemistry)
- User Groups on the Web
- User Generated Online Videos
- United Guilds of Windrunner (online gaming)
- Uganda Old-Women Welfare Foundation (est. 2000)
- Undergraduate Program
- Underground Printing
- Underground Products
- Unique Garden Products (Australia)
- Unitary Guerilla Platoon (gaming group)
- Unité de Gestion du Projet (French: Project Management Unit)
- United General Party (Fiji)
- Urban Gardening Program (various locations)
- User Generated Product
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: AMANDA FERGUSON A MOTORCYCLIST died last night following a high-speed crash at the Ulster Grand Prix.
The latest star to enter is Gary Johnson, who finished second to Guy Martin in the Ulster Grand Prix Superbike race earlier this month.
A RIDER was killed and a spectator injured in a highspeed motorbike crash at the Ulster Grand Prix in County Antrim yesterday.
Brierley Hill's Michael Rutter had second and fourth places at the Ulster Grand Prix, near Belfast.
Michael hopes to carry on the form which saw him win the Superstock races at both the Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix last year.
Hopefully with the Ulster Grand Prix coming up I'll be bang in form.