The company has received an order for 81 Orion VII diesel transit buses from Suffolk County Transit, one Orion VII diesel and three Orion VII diesel-electric hybrid buses from Ulster County Area Transit (UCAT), and four Orion VII diesel transit buses and two Orion VII hybrid transit buses from Dutchess County Bus System.
What does UCAT stand for?
UCAT stands for Ulster County Area Transit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCAT
We have 9 other meanings of UCAT in our Acronym Attic
- United Canadian American States (gaming, Shadowrun)
- Universal Conditional Access System
- Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UK)
- Unmanned Combat Aerial System (US DoD and Boeing)
- USAREUR Community Automation System
- Utah County Academy of Sciences (Orem, UT)
- Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstration (US Navy)
- Unrestricted Complete Active Space Self-Consistent Field
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- UE&C Catalytic, Inc.
- Ultimate Christology and Theology
- University Computing and Telecommunications (various locations)
- User Catalogue (IBM OS/390)
- Utah College of Applied Technology (Salt Lake City, UT)
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Capability and Assessment Tool
- Uniform Contribution Among Tortfeasors Act of 1955
- Universal Combined Arms Targeting System
- University of Cincinnati Athletic Team Scholarship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians (UK labor union)
- Uninhabited Combat Aerial Vehicle