But because The Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust offered the maximum payout of pounds 10,000 payable in this types of case cases Mr Noble has been told there's no point taking the case any further.
What does UCHT stand for?
UCHT stands for Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust (Newtownards, Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCHT
- University Committee on Human Research Ethics (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- University of California Humanities Research Institute
- Umbilical Cable Handling System (US Navy Mine Neutralization Vehicle)
- Union County High School (Liberty, IN)
- Union County Humane Society (Marysville, OH and Maynardville, TN)
- Unity Christian High School (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- University Center for Health Sciences (Israel and Cameroon)
- University of California Housing System
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- U Can't Handle This (fantasy football league)
- Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- University of California Hospital Training School
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- University Center for Human Values
- Microcurie (unit of radioactivity)
- Ultimate Creations, Inc. (various organizations)
- Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (hardness test method)
- Unclassified Controlled Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust accepted there were deficiencies in its practices and procedures.
A spokeswoman for the Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust said: "The Ulster Hospital, along with other hospitals in the greater Belfast area, are dealing with considerable pressure in their A&E departments.