Byline: MIRROR REPORTER NEW banking fees being brought in by Ulster Bank are "unfair and regressive", Fine Gael's Catherine Noone has slammed.
What does UB stand for?
UB stands for Ulster Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UB
We have 14 other meanings of UB in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas
- University of Arizona
- University of Aberdeen Zoology Department (UK)
- University of Arizona Department of Geosciences
- Unidad Administrativa Zona Norte (Spanish: Northern Zone Management Unit; Mexico)
- Urban Area Zoning Ordinance (Yakima, WA)
- Myanmar Airways (IATA airline code)
- Southall (postcode, United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This problem has now been fully resolved for Ulster Bank customers and our mobile banking applications are now up and running as normal.
The Ulster Bank has revealed that it has decided to shut operations of its Jordanstown branch in this June, but the closure will not cause any redundancies.
Ulster Bank said the 550 jobs to go in the Irish Republic and 200 in Northern Ireland would be rolled out in a voluntary severance scheme.
A STRIKE could be on the cards at Ulster Bank as staff vote for industrial action, with workers angry at the bank's plans to cut jobs and reduce wages.
ULSTER Bank has launched its Big Mortgage Roll Out initiative.
Ulster Bank contrives to close in the region of 20 branches and sub-offices in Ireland and will make announcement after it identifies the outlets affected.