Micera reported the results of previous work conducting a four-week clinical trial that improved sensory feedback in amputees by using intraneural electrodes implanted into the median and ulnar nerves.
What does UN stand for?
UN stands for Ulnar Nerve (anatomy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UN
We have 3 other meanings of UN in our Acronym Attic
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship in the Philippines
- United Methodist Youth Organization (founded in 1976)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder (interferometer)
- Unimatrix Zero (Star Trek Voyager episode)
- University of Mazandaran (Iran)
- Urban Muzic Zone (record producing)
- University Museum of Zoology Cambridge (UK)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- University of Montana Zoological Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AS) in Boston, Micera reports the results of previous work conducting a four-week clinical trial that improved sensory feedback in amputees by using intraneural electrodes implanted into the median and ulnar nerves.
Dislocation of the ulnar nerve with snapping triceps syndrome has been implicated as a cause of cubital tunnel syndrome.
The incidence of peri-operative neuropathy has been estimated at between 1 in 350 to 1000, with the ulnar nerve most commonly affected (3).
The syndrome is caused by pressure on the ulnar nerve as it passes through a canal made up of bones and a fibrous ligament in the wrist.
Ulnar nerve The ulnar nerve can be entrapped at the wrist in Guyon's canal.
Liprofibromatous hamartoma of the ulnar nerve of the elbow:brif report.