The 19-year-old Jarvis, in her freshman year at UMass in Amherst, has joined a team of 30 college students who will run across the country, from June 15 to July 14, representing 4K for Cancer, a program of the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults.
What does UCF stand for?
UCF stands for Ulman Cancer Fund (Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCF
We have 97 other meanings of UCF in our Acronym Attic
- User Centred Evaluation Tool (UK)
- Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (Farmington, UT)
- Urban Consortium Energy Task Force
- Union of the Capitals of the European Union
- University Center for Excellence in Writing (Florida Atlantic University)
- University College of Education, Winneba (Ghana)
- USA Custom Exotic Wood (USA Custom Guitars)
- Ukrainian Center of Environmental and Water Projects (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Unilever Centre for Environmental Water Quality (Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Uganda Conservation Foundation (Kampala, Uganda)
- Unified Communications Framework
- Unified Compliance Framework
- Uniform Contract Format
- Union Chrétienne Féminine (French: Christian Women Union; various locations)
- Unión Cívica Femenina (Womens' Civic Union, Guatemala)
- Union Climatique de France (French: French Climate Union)
- Union Culturelle Française (French: French Cultural Union)
- Unionville-Chadds Ford (Pennsylvania)
- Unit Capability Factor (power plant performance)
- Unité de Coopération pour la Formation (French: Cooperation Unit for Training; Embassy of France in Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults (www.