Contractor address : Verov kova Ulica 58 SI-1000 Ljubljana Agency : Zdravstveni dom Ljubljana Metelkova ulica 9 For the attention of: Barbara Delak, dipl.
What does UL stand for?
UL stands for Ulica (Russian, street; used in postal addresses)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UL
We have 15 other meanings of UL in our Acronym Attic
- United Kingdom Wrestling Federation
- United Kingdom Water Industry Research
- United Kingdom Warning & Monitoring Organization (UK government agency now disbanded for monitoring the effects of nuclear weapon)
- You Know Who You Are
- United Kingdom Xenotransplantation Interim Regulatory Authority
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UK)
- United Kingdom Youth Parliament
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa)
- Srilankan Airlines Code
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level (Institute of Medicine, maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse side effects)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Ulica Karola Olszewkiego there is a sculpted plaque in memory of the millions of Ukrainians who died in the Great Famine of 1932-33, known as "the Holodomor".
Mid-price, central accommodation is in short supply, though the lively Macek Caf at 5, KrojaUka ulica (00 386 14 25 3791; sobe-macek.
The Klif center is in the northern end of the Wo1a district; on Okopowa between Ulicas Anielewicza and Stawki (and as Klif's fliers remind sight-seers, it is served by eight trams and buses.
Contractor address : Vajngerlova ulica 4 SI-2000 Maribor Agency : Dom upokojencev dr.
Return down the steps and swerve right up Ulica Ivana Tkalciceva , now a gentle slope of bars, but once the route of a brook that split the two warring halves of the medieval town.
Pierogarnia on Ulica Dzika has the best in town from about EUR4.