The Ukrainian Grain Association (UGA) was formed in 1998 for the stated purpose of "making profound market reorganizations in the grain market of Ukraine".
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for Ukrainian Grain Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGA
We have 46 other meanings of UGA in our Acronym Attic
- Use Google
- User Group
- User's Guide
- Utricularia Graminifolia (carnivorous plant)
- Micrograms per Square Foot
- Micrograms per Cubic Meter of Air
- Untypeable Groups 1
- Ultra Graphics Array (1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (gaming)
- Under General Anesthesia
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Undisclosed Government Agency (GPF comic)
- Unite de Gestion d'Alarme (French: Alarm Management Unit)
- Unité Géographique d'Analyse (French: Geographic Analysis Unit; pharmaceutical industry)
- United Golf Association
- United Gospel Artists