He was a Corresponding Member of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Science, Professor, Honored Worker of Ukrainian Science, Distinguished career award member, and well-known scientist in the field of plasma physics and controlled fusion.
What does UAS stand for?
UAS stands for Ukrainian Academy of Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAS
We have 155 other meanings of UAS in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Airway Reflex Sensitivity
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome
- Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite
- Universal Aerial Slipway Installation (ensures varied receivers can receive fuel from boom-equipped tankers)
- Universal Adjustment and Realigning Tool (slang for hammer)
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter
- Undifferentiated Acute Respiratory Tract Infection with Cough
- Unmanned Air Reconnaissance & Targeting System
- Unmanned Air Reconnaissance Vehicle
- Ujian Akhir Semester (Indonesian: Semester Final Exams)
- Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker (UK)
- Unassigned (Telabs)
- Unavailable Seconds (Sprint)
- Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme (UK)
- Uniform Asymptotic Solution
- Uniformed Army Scientists
- United Agro Society (Sri Lanka)
- Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa (Sinaloa, México)
- University Administrative Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Continuum Mechanics from the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences in 1981.
The vice-rector, a colleague in musicology, had never heard of such a collection, nor did the RISM (Repertoire international des sources musicales) office at the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences in Kiev have any information.
Sinelnikov Prize of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences for excellence in plasma physics.