All three directors of Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe (UBIG) - the company who own almost 79 per cent of shares in the SPL club - stood down last week, reports in Lithuania stated last night.
What does UBIG stand for?
UBIG stands for Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe (Lithuanian: An Investment Bank Group; Kaunas, Lithuania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBIG
- Ubiquitous Healthcare
- Uganda Baha'i Institute of Development
- Union Bay Improvement District (Vancouver Island, BC, Canada)
- Universal Biometric Identity
- Universal Building Information and Data Exchange Protocol
- Unified Biosciences Information Framework
- Uintah Basin Interagency Fire Center (Vernal, UT)
- United Business Industry Federal Credit Union (Plainville, CT )
- Unsorted Block Image File System (computing)
- Ukio Bankas Investment Group (Lithuania)
- Utah Building Inspection Group (Payson, UT)
- Used, But in Good Condition
- United Burlington Investment Limited
- Unité de Biostatistique et d'Informatique Médicale (French)
- User-Based Identity Management
- Unnayan Bikalper Nitinirdharoni Gobeshona (Bengali: Policy Research for Development Alternative; Bangladesh)
- Universal Basic Income New Zealand
- Universal Biological Indexer and Organizer
- Universal Business Integration Platform
- Ubiquitous User Modeling (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe (UBIG), controlled by Romanov, has been reported as making a profit of pounds 8.
Actually, let's dispense with calling Hearts a club; it's a publicly-quoted company whose main shareholder, with 3,778,033 shares, is a Lithuanian bank, UAB Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe, to whom Vladimir Romanov transferred his shares in March.