A gas pipeline running from Bovanenkovo to Ukhta on the European side of Russia is under construction.
What does UCT stand for?
UCT stands for Ukhta (Russia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCT
We have 48 other meanings of UCT in our Acronym Attic
- Under-Conscript Unicode Registry
- Universidad Científica del Sur (Peru)
- University Center for Social and Urban Research
- Union of California State Workers
- Union of Country Sports Workers (Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Universal Customer Service Workstation (Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey)
- Upper Canning Southern Wungong (Australia)
- University of Computer Studies, Yangon (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Union of Czech and Slovak Zoos (Slovakia)
- Order of United Commercial Travelers of America
- Unconditional Cash Transfer (aid program; various locations)
- Uncorrelated Target (US Air Force)
- Undergraduate CSO (Combat System Officer) Training
- Undergraduate Cyberspace Training (US Air Force)
- Underwater Construction Team
- Unemployment Compensation Tax (Florida)
- Unified Command Team
- Uniform Convergence Theorem
- Union City Transit Division (California)
- Union County Tourism (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In late 1999 Lukoil got the 150,000 b/d Ukhta refinery as part of the KomiTek deal.
The Yamal project, which includes completing the development of Bovanenkovo and having a pipeline built from this field to Gazprom's network at Ukhta, is the biggest cost item.
In late 1999 it got the 150,000 b/d Ukhta refinery as part of the KomiTek deal.
The tycoon is seen in this exclusive 1984 picture loyally celebrating the Soviet May Day festivities with friends in his remote home town of Ukhta, close to the Arctic Circle.
Attended Industrial Institute in city of Ukhta in Komi,before being drafted into Soviet army.
Gazprom is having a 1,240-km pipeline built from the field to Ukhta in north-western Russia.