What does USCTA stand for?
USCTA stands for Uganda Sugar Cane Technologists Association (Kampala, Uganda)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCTA
We have 1 other meaning of USCTA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry (Los Angeles, CA)
- United States Complete Shooting Dog Association (hunting group)
- United States Coalition of Service Industries
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- United States Customs Service Office of Investigation
- United States Country Studies Program
- United States Commercial Star Ship (science fiction)
- University of Southern California Software Systems
- United States Consortium of Soil Science Associations (Lincoln, NB)
- United States Colored Troops
- United States Combined Training Association (now United States Eventing Association)
- United States Court Tennis Association
- US Contract Tower Association (American Association of Airport Executives)
- US-Cuba Trade Association
- United States Cutting Tool Institute
- University of Saskatchewan Compact Torus Injector (Canada)
- Ukrainian State Centre of Transport Service
- United Services Credit Union (various locations)
- University of South Carolina Union (since 1965; Union, South Carolina)
- United Sons of Confederate Veterans (now Sons of Confederate Veterans; est. 1889)