94 tonnes per hectare while farmer expenditure on fertiliser per hectare cultivated averaged Uganda shillings 594.
What does UGX stand for?
UGX stands for Uganda Shilling (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ultimate Goal Weight (dieting)
- Um Gottes Willen (German: For God's Will; religious organization)
- UMTRA (Uranium Mill Tailings Remedial Action) Ground Water (US Department of Energy)
- United Garment Workers (est. 1891)
- Universal Gateway (telecommunications)
- United Garment Workers of America (est. 1891; more commonly see as UGW)
- Upper Guyandotte Watershed Association (Mullens, WV)
- United German Warhammer Clan (gaming organization)
- Utility Geothermal Working Group
- United General Workers Union (Belize)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its local currency initiative, the AfDB has since 2005 issued a series of bonds denominated in or linked to the Botswana Pula, Ghana Cedi, Kenya Shilling, Tanzania Shilling, Uganda Shilling, Zambian Kwacha and the Nigerian Naira in offshore markets.
A new management and board will oversee the process BONDS AfDB to issue bonds on Uganda capital market The African Development Bank (AfDB) will issue bonds denominated in Uganda shillings on the Ugandan capital market, structured to suit the funding requirements and repayment profiles of underlying project loans.
Mrs Betty sometimes borrows money from the community savings group made up of about 30 women who contribute 1,000 Uganda shillings (about US $0.
It is hoped the scheme (costing Uganda shillings 1.
So for 1,000 Uganda shillings, about $1 Canadian, we five were on our way.
He added that, Subject to approval by regulators and market conditions allowing, the first tranche under the Uganda Shilling Note Program will be issued in the coming weeks.