Sarah Banage, a spokeswoman for the Uganda Revenue Authority, said on Tuesday that the products could be worth up to $700,000.
What does URA stand for?
URA stands for Uganda Revenue Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of URA
We have 97 other meanings of URA in our Acronym Attic
- Uterine Rupture
- Utilization Rate
- Utilization Review
- You Are
- University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics (New York)
- Utilization Review/Quality Assurance (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and QAUR)
- Universal Rectifier Segment
- Update Rollup 1 (Microsoft, Inc.)
- Unreal Tournament 2 (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president has asked the Uganda Revenue Authority to greatly increase the proportion of taxes collected, while the government has also sought to increase the level of taxes.
However, Heritage had to deposit $121,477,500 with the Uganda Revenue Authority account of the disputed tax assessment of $404,925,000.
At the opening of a regional conference, the commissioner general of the Uganda Revenue Authority (URA), Allen Kagina, welcomed the move.