The Uganda Red Cross Society (URCS) has mobilised an emergency health team of 100 volunteers to support the Ministry of Health and partners to combat the deadly Ebola hemorrhagic fever in Kibaale district.
What does URCS stand for?
URCS stands for Uganda Red Cross Society (est. 1939; Kampala, Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URCS
We have 1 other meaning of URCS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Rochester Chamber Orchestra (New York)
- University Research Coordination Office (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Umpqua Regional Council of Governments
- Union Research Centre on Organisation and Technology (Australia)
- Uniform Robotic Control Protocol
- Urban Runoff Control Program (Australia)
- Utah Rules of Civil Procedure
- Universal Remote Control Receiver (electronics)
- Upper Rogue Cal Ripken (baseball/softball league)
- Urals Research Centre for Radiation Medicine (Russia)
- Unified Rock Classification System
- Uniform Railroad Cost System
- Uniform Ration Cost System
- Unmanarc Remote Control Server (software)
- Uniting Reformed Church in Southern Africa
- Uganda Rural Community Support Foundation
- Union Royale Cynologique Saint-Hubert (French: Royal Saint Hubert Cylonogique; dog breeding)
- Ultrasound-Reflection Computed Tomography
- Underground Residential Distribution
- Union for Renewal and Democracy (Chad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uganda Red Cross Society Secretary General Robert Kwesiga said health and sanitation have become key concerns in the region.