Uganda [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Members of the Uganda Private Midwives Association (UPMA) celebrated in Masaka town in the South Eastern part of Uganda.
What does UPMA stand for?
UPMA stands for Uganda Private Midwives Association (now Uganda Private Midwives Organisation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPMA
We have 4 other meanings of UPMA in our Acronym Attic
- University of the Philippines - Mindanao
- University of the Philippines Mountaineers
- University Press of Mississippi (est. 1970)
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
- Up Memory
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Urban Political Machine
- Urban Pollution Management
- User Profile Management
- Utah Provo Mission
- Ukrainian Project Management Association
- Undesirable Plant Management Act (est. 1990; weed control; Colorado)
- Unified Power Management Architecture (wireless sensor networks)
- Unit Penjaminan Mutu Akademik (Indonesian: Academic Quality Assurance Unit)
- Unión de Pueblo Maya de Guatemala (Union of Mayan, Guatemala; local group)
- United People Movement Against Road Tolls
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society in America
- Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this study, we assess the impact of the intervention on the first set of borrowers of these loans, 15 midwives from the Uganda Private Midwives Association (UPMA).
The 2005 winners are: * Carol Millan of the Integrated Midwives Association of the Phillipines * Sister Kiros Kebede of the Ethiopian Nurse Midwives Association * Mary Namusisi of the Uganda Private Midwives Association.