Data Data used in this paper are from Uganda National Household Survey (UNHS) 2005/06.
What does UNHS stand for?
UNHS stands for Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNHS
We have 2 other meanings of UNHS in our Acronym Attic
- University of New Hampshire Muslim Students Association
- University Nursing Home Network (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- United Neighborhood Houses of New York
- University Neighborhood Housing Program (New York)
- Uplift North Hills Preparatory (Irving, TX)
- Utah Natural Heritage Program (US FWS)
- United Nations Headquarters (New York City, NY, USA)
- United Nations Human Rights Commission
- United Nations Humanitarian Response Depot
- United Nations Housing Rights Programme
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- University of Nebraska High School (Lincoln, NE)
- Utah Navajo Health System (Montezuma Creek, UT)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program (various locations)
- Ultra Nano Hardness Tester
- Ultra High Net Worth (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Uganda National Household Survey conducted in 2005-6 showed that 15 percent of children younger than 18 years were orphaned, suggesting that at that time there were approximately 2 million orphaned children in Uganda.
They use data from the Uganda National Household Survey to test it.