We also thank all other participating organizations and development partners: United States Agency for International Development, Emerging Pandemic Threats, PREDICT and RESPOND, African Field Epidemiology Network, and United Nations Children's Fund, that participated and contributed to the Ebola outbreak response and provided support to the Uganda Ministry of Health.
What does UMOH stand for?
UMOH stands for Uganda Ministry of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ugly Man on Campus
- Unit Movement Officer Course
- United Methodists of Color (Chicago, IL)
- Utah Medicare Outreach Coalition (est. 2003)
- University of Michigan Online Directory
- Unreal Module (file name extension for Unreal Tournament game)
- Unit Movement Officer Deployment Planning Course (US Army)
- Union Mondiale des Organisations Féminines Catholiques (French)
- Unión Mundial de Las Organizaciones Femeninas Católicas (Spanish)
- Upper Midwest Organic Farming Conference
- University of Miami Online High School
- United Methodist Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life (science television program)
- Ultimate Mall Of Malls
- United Methodist Outreach Ministries
- Upper Midwest Outreach Mission (Illinois)
- University of Montana
- Unintentional Modulation On Pulse
- University of Massachusetts Occasional Papers (book series; BookSurge Publishing)
- Unidad Móvil de Patrullaje Rural (Mobile Rural Patrol Unit, Bolivia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ebola virus that was reported in Lewuro district, a few kilometres away from Kampala, is thought, by Uganda ministry of health officials, to be from Sudan.
Among the APHA members who have already carried APHA with them in the field is Amy Hagopian, PhD, MHA, who is working with the Uganda Ministry of Health on a project to strengthen the country's health work force.
From 1990 to 1993, he was resident advisor for a World Bank project in Uganda, and from 1988 to 1993 he served as resident advisor to the Uganda Ministry of Health.
Finalized PIASCY materials for primary schools included some information about condoms, which is consistent with a recently drafted strategy of the Uganda Ministry of Health calling for the promotion of condom use to "all sexually active people.