In addition, the Uganda Human Rights Commission (UHRC), an institution mandated by Article 52 of the 1995 Constitution of the Republic of Uganda (CRU) to monitor all human rights including the right to adequate food , is also omitted from the food and nutrition policy framework.
What does UHRC stand for?
UHRC stands for Uganda Human Rights Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHRC
We have 1 other meaning of UHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Health Record (patient information concept)
- Universal Horse Riding (Donjeux, France)
- University Human Resources (various locations)
- All-Ukrainian Harm Reduction Association
- Uganda Human Rights Association
- Unit Human Rights Advisor
- Unlimited Hydroplane Racing Association
- Upper Hastings Ranch Association (Pasadena, CA)
- Urheberrechtsabgabe (German: Copyright Fee)
- Ultra High Resolution Building (software)
- Ultra High Risk Countries (finance)
- United Human Rights Council (Glendale, CA, USA)
- University Human Rights Committee (Canada)
- Urban Health Resource Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Uyghur Human Rights Coalition
- Ultra-High Resolution Electron Microscopy
- Ultra-High-Resolution Facility (Anglo-Australian Observatory; New South Wales, Australia)
- Universal Human Rights International (Boston, MA)
- Universities and Health-Related Institutions (Texas)
- University Human Resources Management (University of Chicago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION The Uganda Human Rights Commission (the UHRC or the Commission), was established under Article 51 of the Constitution of Uganda (1) (the Constitution), and the Uganda Human Rights Commission Act (2) with the mandate to promote and protect the human rights and freedoms under the Bill of Rights in the Constitution.