The survey was conducted by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBoS) in all the districts in Uganda as of 2005 .
What does UBOS stand for?
UBOS stands for Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UBOS
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Union Bank of California International
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
- United Beats of Peace
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
- University Board of Trustees (various universities)
- uterine branch of the ovarian vein
- UART Based Protocol
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
- Ulusal Birlik Partisi (National Unity Party, Cyprus)
- Undergraduate Business Program (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) and ICF International Inc.
Uganda Bureau of Statistics (2006): "2006 Statistical Abstract"; and Uganda National Household on the Socio-economic Module.
5 percent overall, with 17 percent underemployment, according to the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) 2003.
Uganda Bureau of Statistics and ORC Macro, Uganda Demographic and Health Survey 2000-2001, Calverton, MD, USA: Uganda Bureau of Statistics and ORC Macro, 2001.
Calverton, MD: Uganda Bureau of Statistics and ORC Macro, 2001.
On November 22, Uganda's Commissioner for Agricultural Planning in the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Rhodah Tumusiime, outlined her country's reliance upon agriculture at a meeting of the Uganda Bureau of Statistics.