This group has increased significantly in recent years and by 2015 is projected to represent more than 30 percent of the population's 52 million households, according to a market survey by Japan's largest roasters the Ueshima Coffee Company (UCC), Kobe.
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Ueshima Coffee Company (Japanese beverage company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Optometry
- University of California Berkeley School of Public Health
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Unrelated Cord Blood Transplantation
- Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (New York City, NY)
- Upconverter and Beacon Test Transmitter (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Unit
- United Church Board for World Ministries
- University of California Berkeley Extension (also seen as UCBE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And coffee consumption in Japan is expected to remain strong for now, the country's top roaster the Ueshima Coffee Company said.
Additional funding from long-time major sponsors Superior Coffee & Foods of Bensenville, Illinois and Ueshima Coffee Company of Kobe, Japan should help make this year's Festival one of the best.