com)-- Uniastrum's collaboration with the Fund will make borrowing significantly easier for small and midsized enterprises operating in the Udmurt Republic.
What does UR stand for?
UR stands for Udmurt Republic (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UR
We have 13 other meanings of UR in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Qualification Training (US military)
- Universal Quantum Turing Machine
- Université du Québec À Trois-Rivières
- Umm Al-Qura University
- University of Queensland Union (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- University of Quebec at Montreal (Canada)
- Ultimate Questioner's Vanity (Theory)
- Uncertainty Quantification Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory; New Mexico; est. 1943)
- Unknown Quantity
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (Swedish: Swedish Educational Broadcasting)
- Ultimate Ratio
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
- Underground Resistance (Detroit electro collective)
- Unemplyment Rate (labor statistic)
- Unfinanced Requirement(s)
- Unforgotten Realms (online animated comedy show)
- Unidirectional Ring
Samples in periodicals archive:
The capital of the Udmurt Republic, Izhevsk lies next to the Izh River, which is the origin of its name.
It has to be mentioned that Udmurts are the native people of the Udmurt Republic, which is part of the Russian Federation.
Located in the Udmurt Republic, Izhevsk is approximately 1,200 kilometers east of Moscow on the European side of the Western Urals.