What does UDN stand for?
UDN stands for Ubiquity Developer Network (software company community)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDN
We have 18 other meanings of UDN in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Database Markup Language (application programming interface)
- Upper Daily Mass Load
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity (Iowa)
- Uniunea Democrata a Maghiarilor din Romania (Union of Hungarians in Romania)
- Unified Decision Management System
- Universal Document Management System
- University Department of Management Science (India)
- Urban Data Management Society
- User Database Management System
- University of Delaware Macintosh Users Group
- Uganda Debt Network
- União Democrática Nacional (Portuguese: National Democratic Union; Brazilian political group)
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races