lt;p>AaAa The Premier praised, on this occasion, the excellent relations between the two countries and the level of bilateral cooperation, recalling the US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement.
What does US-MFTA stand for?
US-MFTA stands for US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Union Switch and Signal Inc.
- US-Asia Environmental Partnership
- US Citizens Against Paternity Fraud
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- United States Commander-In-Chief, Europe (usually seen as USCINCEUR, without the dash)
- US Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- Environmental Protection Agency of the USA
- United States - European Union Mutual Recognition Agreement
- User-Separated Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- United States-Japan Foundation (also seen as USJF; New York, NY)
- United States Office of Personnel Management (usually seen as just OPM)
- United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology
- Microsiemens Per Centimeter
- United States Global Change Research Program
- United States/Guatemala Labor Education Project (now United States Labor Education Americas Project)
- United States/North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Union Soudanais/Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (French: Sudanese Union/African Democratic Rally)
- Unique Short/Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
AaAa The Premier praised, on this occasion, the excellent relations between the two countries and the level of bilateral cooperation, recalling the US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement.