The US-Cuba Trade Association has formed a Florida chapter and was scheduled to hold a statewide conference on April 13 for all Florida-based companies interested in trade with Cuba called "Doing Business in Cuba.
What does USCTA stand for?
USCTA stands for US-Cuba Trade Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCTA
We have 1 other meaning of USCTA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Customs Service Office of Investigation
- United States Country Studies Program
- United States Commercial Star Ship (science fiction)
- University of Southern California Software Systems
- United States Consortium of Soil Science Associations (Lincoln, NB)
- United States Colored Troops
- Uganda Sugar Cane Technologists Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United States Combined Training Association (now United States Eventing Association)
- United States Court Tennis Association
- US Contract Tower Association (American Association of Airport Executives)
- United States Cutting Tool Institute
- University of Saskatchewan Compact Torus Injector (Canada)
- Ukrainian State Centre of Transport Service
- United Services Credit Union (various locations)
- University of South Carolina Union (since 1965; Union, South Carolina)
- United Sons of Confederate Veterans (now Sons of Confederate Veterans; est. 1889)
- United States Championship Wrestling
- United States Civil War
- Up Slimy Creek Without A Paddle (polite form)
- United States Center for Wireless Communications (Stanford, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ITC TAKES OFAC TO TASK FOR RESTRICTIONS Kirby Jones, president of the US-Cuba Trade Association, told CubaNews it's a "very valuable report" because, for the first time, a government agency has analyzed the impact these regulations are having, and has quantified what would be the result of essentially normal trade and travel to and from Cuba.
It's legal to sell agricultural and food products to Cuba," says Kirby Jones, president of the US-Cuba Trade Association in Washington.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland, and all but one of the new House committee chairmen voted in the past for easing the embargo, according to Kirby Jones of the US-Cuba Trade Association.
I sense a confidence that wasn't there before," said Kirby Jones, president of the US-Cuba Trade Association.
People are getting used to dealing with the obstacles," says Kirby Jones, president of the US-Cuba Trade Association.