Washington, DC: July 31 -- (BNA) The Kingdom of Bahrain's Ambassadress in Washington, Huda Nonoo, hosted an Iftar Banquet for members of the US-Bahrain Business Council in cooperation with the American Trade Chamber in the capital Washington, on the occasion of the advent of the holy month of Ramadan.
What does USBBC stand for?
USBBC stands for US-Bahrain Business Council (business forum)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of USBBC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Broomball Association
- United States Business Advisor
- Utah School Boards Association
- Utah Skeleton and Bobsled Association (Park City, UT)
- Utah Sport Bike Association
- United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- US-Brazil Aviation Training Unit (US Navy)
- United States Blood Bank, Inc. (Miami, FL)
- United States Business Brokers Incorporated (Kansas City, MO)
- United States Better Business Bureau
- United States Black Belt Federation (est. 1969; martial arts)
- Upper Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Ultra-Sized Big, Beautiful Woman
- United States Board on Books for Young People
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Barista Championship
- United States Bowling Congress
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- United States Bridge Championships
- United States Bureau of the Census
Samples in periodicals archive:
It listed a number of prominent Bahraini firms as members of the alleged AmCham Bahrain affiliate, called the US-Bahrain Business Council (USBBC).
Christman, along with the chairman of US-Bahrain Business Council James Godec and other board members, held talks with the Crown Prince and the Chairman of the Economic Development Board Sheikh Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa.